Designing integration strategies
The following is a subset of the questions you may ask yourself during this stage:
- What teaching strategies and learning activities will work best?
- How can ICTs best support these strategies and activities?
- How can I prepare the students to use these ICTs?
- How will students be grouped?
- How will I sequence activities?
These are key points teachers should include during their construction of lessons and the inclusion of ICT. The purpose is to identify and design the learning and teaching strategies around what will work within a teachers specific context.